This year’s Annual Home Tour held on Saturday, June 29 was a great success. Over 150 attendees came to Forest Highlands to view 30 spectacular custom homes of various architectural styles and to experience this remarkable community.
“We had a wonderful turnout,” said Bonnie Ligouri, Regional Vice President of Sales and Broker for Forest Highlands. “We had a wide variety of homes, styles and price points, open for touring and lots of activity throughout the day.”
For over ten years the Forest Highlands Home Tour has invited members and non-members into the community providing a rare opportunity to see inside the gates and explore everything Forest Highlands has to offer;
- The two superb golf courses – Forest Highlands is the only community in the state with both courses ranked in the top five.
- The property is surrounded by acres of tall pines, rolling meadows, gentle canyons and natural springs.
- The two clubhouses offer endless dining.
- Recreational activities for all ages – including an acclaimed “Kids Camp” program.
- The guard gate is staffed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- The moderate summer temperatures and majestic snowy winters present a perfect opportunity for year-round enjoyment.
- The remarkable selection of custom homes and home sites showcase spectacular views of the San Francisco mountain range, surrounding forest, and lush golf courses.
With award-winning golf courses, family-friendly amenities and exquisite living, Forest Highlands is the ideal setting for members, their guests and families to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Custom homes range from $425,000 – $4.5 million and home sites range from $96,000 – $699,000.
To arrange an exclusive, personalized tour of available homes and home sites in Forest Highlands, contact us today at (928) 556-8606 or online at www.DMBRNForestHighlands.com